Create Your Account
Create an Account in EndNote Web
If you are a University of Northern Colorado student, faculty or staff, you can create an EndNote Web account at no charge to you. You must create your EndNote Web account while on a campus computer. After you create the account on campus, you will be able to access it from around the globe.
· Get online and go the URL: http://myendnoteweb.com
· Click on Sign Up.
· Fill out the form and be careful to follow the rules for the password setup; all fields denoted by red
asterisks are required fields.
· Congratulations – you now have an EndNote Web account you can access from anywhere!
What is EndNote Web?
What EndNote Web is:
· A place to create and keep a library of citations
· A tool to format bibliographies in a variety of styles – including MLA, APA, Turabian, & Chicago
· A place to take and keep notes concerning specific citations
· A tool that is available to you anywhere you have Internet access
· A resource that is free to you while you are at the University
What EndNote Web is NOT:
· A place that you can keep full text articles
· A place to write papers or articles
· EndNote Web is not the exact same product as EndNote X
· A very simple tool to learn – EndNote Web will take some time to get to know
· EndNote Web will not format everything perfectly – you will need to review each citation and make
corrections if necessary