Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Personallized Account Access through a Computer
Members of the UNC community with @unco.edu email addresses can create an account at http://chronicle.com and gain access without having to go through the University Libraries' proxy server.
- Go to http://chronicle.com and click on the "log in" link in the top right corner.
- Click "create a free account"
- Enter your @unco.edu email account as the username
- Follow the rest of the steps
The Chronicle has an app available for the iPad (not iPhone or Android devices). An account must be created using the steps above to take advantage of the app.
- Download the Chronicle app from the App Store
- Click "sign in" on the upper left
- Enter your account information
Access through Library Proxy Server Off-Campus
All members of the UNC community can access the Chronicle of Higher Education. Off-campus users using this link will be required to enter their URSA credentials to gain access to the site.
Technical Services Manager